Friday, August 1, 2008

Roughin' It - Summer Fun

Trixie: Well I had a fun time last night!! Crazy Lady said that it would be all right for me to do a little camping, so I pitched my tent and got ready to rough it.



The camp site was a little primitive, but acceptable.



I got everything all situated in my tent and I was ready to go.



First, I did some climbing.



It was dangerous, but I made it up and back without any problems.



Then we had some relay races with the catnip pillow. I'm good at that!!



Phoebe mostly snoopervised, but she was paying close attention.



D.C. grilled some salmon on a cedar plank. Roughin' it food is sure good!!



After dinner, my tent was acting up and turned itself over - then it attacked me!!!



I had to step on it to make it act right!



Then, I left for my real bed. You didn't think I was going to sleep all night in the tent, did you???

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Boy, you really are roughin' it! I am glad you got some climbing in, too.

Ben said...

At least you did not knock anything over Trixie! DC

Teddy Westlife said...

I wouldn't sleep in a tent all night either. Mum's bed is much warmer, and more comfortable. But your camping adventure looked like great fun!

Huffle Mawson

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

What an exciting camping trip! I love your tent. It's very pretty. You're very daring to climb near yor mom's pretty tea pots. I hope the tent learned it's lesson and won't attack you anymore.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Well, you fooled the humans for a short time. Nothing like your regular bed.

Mom says to tell you that Hotlanta is about 3 hours away and to come on to Columbia and she will give youa belly rub anytime.

Leslie said...

Wow! Look at you camping! You are so cool!

Yes, we thought that q was for quoll too, but someone beat us all to it with quail. :)

We are up to R now and a student has snuck in and is waiting for someone to do R with s is for snake.

Anonymous said...

Your really enjoyed roughin' it!! We have a tent, but we never seem to have time to play with it. We do like to hide our toys in it!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We just wanted to stop by and say “Hi”! Mommy finally got home so we can blog again!

WHAT GREAT PICTURES!