Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tommy Tuesday

Thomas: I have ADD. Yes, Attention Deficit Disorder.

-
It appears that there is definitely a deficit in the amount of attention I get around here! When you live with two Divas like I do, you just never get the attention you deserve.

-
Can I please get some attention???
-
Trixie: That's not true, Tom!! I give you attention all the time. In fact, when I was just a little kitteh you told me to stop following you around all the time!

-
Phoebe: Like you told me not long ago. . .just release it to the Universe, Tom!!! Everytime I turn around, you have your butt in Crazy Lady's face wanting to get beat on.
-
And, besides, why pay attention to you when they can concentrate on this beautiful face???
Crazy Lady steps in: Okay, cats!!! You all have special qualities and you all deserve attention. Tom, Phoebe and Trixie - each one of you is special in your own way and we love you all!!! You should be thankful that you all get as much attention as you do. Now, kiss and make up!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Look how cute little Trixie was following you all around!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Awwwww. Wasn't Trixie cute? I think you may have made a mistake by including a kitten picture. That definitely takes the attention away from you.

Teddy Westlife said...

I am sending poo-face Salvador to your house. Maybe your mum can teach him to be nice. Mine has failed miserably.

Huffle Mawson

The Meezers or Billy said...

Tom, I feel ya dood. I NEFUR get attenshuns around here. Miles

The Furry Kids said...

There's always a lack of attention around here when Titus is around. Whatever.

EG

PS - Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh don't ya just hate when Mom comes along and makes us 'play nice' ?!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Tom, I can so relate man. Scylla & Charybdis are attention hogs. ~Socks

We are not!!!! It's nice to meet all of you. Thanks for coming by our blog. ~Scylla & Charybdis