Friday, August 8, 2008

Is It Trixie. . . or Is It Memorex?

Well, Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat has a friend that she can send on secret missions. That made me think that I could send my friend Dixie on special missions for me!! And, I know that nobody can tell the difference in me and Dixie, right?

-


-
Here's the two of us just resting.



-
Nobody has a clue as to which is which.



-
Then Crazy Lady puts the mousie on the string in front of Dixie to play.



-
Hey, C.L., don't you even know the difference between us?



-
Hey - this is me, Trixie!!!! Don't ever give that one my food!

-
Now that I've blown my cover, I guess I'll just play with the mousie.

4 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I think it's perfectly reasonable to break cover when there are mouses involved.

Huffle Mawson

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

The resemblence is uncanny. Even the crazy lady was fooled. Now if you ever do anything wrong, you can blame it on Dixie. I think Huffle needs a friend that looks like her as much as Dixie looks like you so she can use it as a decoy for the pupparazzi.

Daisy said...

It is very, very hard to tell the difference, except you are much cuter. Please do not tell Dixie that I said that so her feelings are not hurt. I think even imposter cats have feelings.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're cuter.