Friday, August 29, 2008

The Needs Meme: Trixie

Trixie needs to warn us that a tree is about to fall. That was NOT my fault. . . I didn't touch that tree!!!

Trixie needs some tapping. Yes, please tap on a can of smelly goodness and make it fall into my bowl.

Trixie needs your support. I really do need support, maybe a few scritches, too.

Trixie needs to find her furr-ever home. No, I've got the best furr-ever home there could be for me!!

Trixie needs a better cell phone. Yes, a blackberry would be nice.

Trixie needs some friends. I has friends!!! Everybody loves Trixie!!!

Trixie needs to go golfing.......soon! I just might crawl into D.C.'s golf bag and go with him.

Trixie needs to get out more ... Thus the trip out to play golf with D.C.

Trixie needs an active home. Yeah, these folks just can't keep up with me!

9 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Trixie, I sure hope you hid all of the evidence of that "tree falling" event.

Teddy Westlife said...

EVERYbody loves Trixie. It's true.

Huffle Mawson

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure you had nothing to do with the tree.

YOUR FRIENDS, ~S, S & C

Daisy said...

Trixie, I will give you my support! I think you already have many friends!

Nomi said...

Hi Trixie, can I be your friend too ?

Leslie said...

Hello Thomas and Phoebe and Trixie and Marian :)

Waving at you from Australia!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I know...a tree falls down and the first one they blame is the kitty. So unfair. Have fun golfing, and be sure to stay away from the trees!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Meow Trixie! So mice to meet all of you....could you please tell your mommy that I left a comment on her stamping bloggy. I mean my mommy did hee hee!
PS: I have never been in a tree

Mickey's Musings said...

Heeheehee!!! That was a funny meme :)
The tree falling!!! hahahahahaha!!!
Good answers :)
Purrs Mickey