Monday, September 1, 2008

Thomas Shows Trixie A Thing or Two

Okay, so Crazy Lady and D.C. are trying to get us to stop scratching on the furniture. They put sticky tape up on the corners of all the chairs (what a pain) and they want us to start scratching on these strips of carpet hung on door knobs.



D.C. showed Trixie what to do, but she just didn't listen.



So, she ignored the carpet strip for a while and then. . . .



she got it backwards!!!



Thomas had to step up and show her how to work the thing.



She's starting to figure it out, but she's not sure that she likes it!!!!

5 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't know if I would like that either. I have my very own rug near dad's computer that I use to scratch on. That's much better.

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

You guys are smart kitties, it would have taken me a while to figure that out! Did they rub it with catnip?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oo oo oooooo dat looks like a lot of fun! Can I come over and play with you guys?

Purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

That scratcher looks a little bit tricky since it moves around!

Mickey's Musings said...

Quite often,we tend to not like what our beans want us to like ;) heh,heh,heh!!!
But as a curious cat,how did you like it? ;)
Purrs Mickey