Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trixie Thursday

Trixie: I like to do what we call the "Flop and Drop". It usually takes place in the kitchen and preferrably when there is someone in there trying to work. Here's how it works: when someone looks like they're heading for the kitchen, I run ahead, then I flop over and drop right in the middle of the floor. They have to work their way around me as best they can.

- - - - - - - -


Here, I've made the classic Flop and Drop maneuver.

- - -

I've picked my spot well, it appears to be right in the middle of everything.

- - -

- - -

And, whoever comes in the kitchen to cook has to step over me and be very careful not to crunch me underfoot. I also move occasionally so that they can't take anything for granted. They have to keep checking on me at all times.
- - -

Isn't this a fun game to play?? What kinds of games do you play at your house?

5 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I play the hiding behind mum's coat hanging on the back of a chair game - you hide behind the coat and attack the ankles of anyone who walks past! It's a fun game and mum always shrieks with excitement so I know she loves it.

Huffle Mawson

Daisy said...

That is a good one! My current project is learning how to open every closet in the house. I can get into the closets for the air conditioners, my Mommie's closet, and one other bedroom closet, and sometimes the pantry.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

My brother does a version of the flop 'n drop. After he's flopped and dropped, then he grabs any feet that walk by.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a really fun game. I still like to play hide and seek. Mom always gives up and cheats by shaking my treat bag so I will come out!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh that is a great game. Come by our blog today and vote on our new "game"!