Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Russians Are Coming. . . . .

So, I'm sitting here minding my own business when they announce on FoxNews that Russia has invaded Georgia.

Well, I can't see them!! Did they come in through the port at Savannah? Or maybe down I-75 from the North?

Have they taken over Macon? Are they on the way to Atlanta? And, what about Hayhira, Social Circle and Ludowici? Are they still free?

Oh, what are we going to do to protect the women, children and baby pussy cats (mostly the baby pussycats!!!!)?


I think I'll just hole up in this nice sturdy box. They'll never touch me!!! What's that? It's a different Georgia? You mean there's actually another place on this planet called Georgia????
How can that happen?
Well, I'll just lie down and rest up from this emergency.

5 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You had me so scared I was hiding under the bed. Fox News really needs to be more specific about which Georgia, don't they? I guess I can come out from under the bed now. Mommy really needs to do something about these dust bunnies.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I was a little concerned at first because Georgia is only 2 hours from my house! I had the pet sitter call mom and she assured me we were okay.

Teddy Westlife said...

I was worried for my friends in Georgia for a bit there! Thank goodness you are all safe.

Huffle Mawson, feeling the need for one of those sturdy boxes too

Daisy said...

I think the box will keep you safe, just in case!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, we thought we were in the midst of an emergency too and then we discovered it's a different Georgia. Guess it was too hot and humid here to invade it in August. Let's hope they never do!

We do wish, though, that no one would invade anywhere.