Sunday, August 10, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning



Thomas: I wanted a little lovin' today, so I cozied up to D.C. He knows how to pet hard - just the way I like it.



So, up goes the elevator butt.



Here's a good side view of the elevator butt.




This is what I love!! I'm really gettin' in the groove.



Oo-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, this is feelin' so good - my fingers and toes are gettin' all tingly!!!



Trixie and Dixie are snoopervisin'.



Oh, puhleeze. . . . don't stop now - I'm beggin' ya!!!!




Okay, D.C. - prove to us that you are ambidexterous.



Where'd he go?? Do you think I pushed him too far?







3 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Every human has their breaking point - you might have found D.C.'s. But don't give up, just go back later!

Huffle Mawson

Daisy said...

Elevator butt is funny!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Who could resist a kitty trying so hard to get a little lovin'? Elevator butt is a brilliant move.