Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Terrifying Tuesday

Phoebe: I'm terrified of cameras!! Crazy Lady wants to get some pix of me to put on the blog, but I won't stay still for a good one. Daisy the Curly Cat has instructed C.L. to use plenty of treats to get good photos, so treats were brought out.



This one needed a flash (and a steadier hand).



The flash made me run away in order to save my life!!!



I went to my favorite chair - you can see all the lovely cat hairs that I have stored up there!! And, you can see the treats that Crazy Lady tried to bribe me with. What you don't see is - ME!!!



But, Trixie came in to clean up - the treats, not the cat hair.




That made Trixie a very smug little cat!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Well, if treats do not work, you can try a very wonderful toy. Sometimes my Mommie will dangle my favorite toy the Cat Dancer over my head. But I think treats are better than toys.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I tagged you for a meme in my 7/24 post.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

So cute!! Trixie you are adorable!