Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Teapot

Trixie: Crazy Lady is getting ready for Hazleruthe's Show Me Wednesday next week featuring teapots. Well, I decided to play a game with her and made it very hard for her to take a picture of the teapot without me in it. I finally gave in and let her get the picture, but I think I look so cute in the pictures that I thought I would show you all.



I think I'll jump in here.


I'm a teapot expert!!!

Well, losing interest now!



I think I'll go have some fun somewhere else.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

That was a good game! I do not know why she would take a picture of a teapot when she could take squillions of photos of you, instead.

Leslie said...

Gosh your blog is gorgeous!

Leslie said...

That is SO cool that you played our game. :)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are a vary talented teapot spokesmodel.