Monday, June 23, 2008

Right On His Head . . . . .

Thomas: Last night I was minding my own business, trying to get to sleep, when I decided to curl up around D.C.'s head like Phoebe does sometimes. Well, I had gotten all comfortable wrapped around his head when Phoebe saw me and decided that she should be up there. Crazy Lady saw what was going on and is familiar with the fact that Phoebe and I occasionally get into. . . . well, cat fights. She picked up Phoebe and moved her back to the foot of the bed. But, nothing would satisfy that cat but that she be up there on D.C.'s pillow and be the Head Cat!!!!! (I thought that up myself! LOL) Anyway, Phoebe kept climbing back up to his pillow and Crazy Lady kept putting her back down. Then Crazy Lady got tickled thinking what it would be like for us to really go at it right on top of D.C.'s head with him asleep. The more she thought about it, the more she laughed. She almost woke him up just laughing at us!!! She told us later that if she had had the camera upstairs with her, she would have taken lots of pictures. I bet she sneaks it upstairs tonight just in case we go at it again. These beans take pictures of the most unusual things!!!!

No comments: