Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy Lady Speaks

Well folks - It's been almost 5 months since the cats posted their last blog and I have to apologize for that. After D.C. and I got back from our Iceland cruise I started into a slow decline with my back issues. I had a fall (right in the middle of JFK on our way to London to start the cruise) and, since we got home in mid-September, I've been to my G.P., two different chiropractors, my regular massage therapist, a physical therapist and now I'm going to an acupuncturist. I've really got to do something about this pain in my back!!! Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better now and I thought we'd try with Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie doing a couple of posts a week to start off. The cats appreciate those of you who have checked in from time to time to make sure we're not dead!! LOL Tomorrow the cats will tell you about the snow that we've had in Atlanta this weekend.

2 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

YAY! We're so glad you're back! We enjoy your blog and really missed you. We're so sorry about the Crazy Lady's back issues. We're sending lots of healing purrs that she'll continue to get better. We're so excited to hear about your new adventures.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful update with us. We are glad that everyone and you are doing well since you been gone. Have a fantastic rest of your day and keep up the posts.
World of Animals