Thursday, May 15, 2008

Their Bags Are Packed


Thomas: We're beginning to believe that Crazy Lady and D.C. are going somewhere. The big black bags are out and they're starting to put clothes and things in them. They do this a lot these days. . . . . pack up and leave for a while. Last time it was to a place called San Diego and then to Mexico. Before that it was to some island called Hawaii. This time, I've heard them say something about Bermuda - now is that the grass, the onion, the triangle or the shorts??? I can't figure them out!

Phoebe: I hate it when those two go away. I miss curling up at night with Crazy Lady. And, the big boy doesn't feed us as well as D.C. Also, the litter box usually sits until right before they come home before it gets cleaned. I just don't like having to make do with economy style while they're out living it up on some big boat.

Trixie: I can't wait 'til they're gone!!! I get to do whatever I want to and the big boy doesn't make me stop! And, last trip they brought us a neat thing called a sombrero. Really pretty and fun to bat around. But, they keep talking about putting it on our heads and taking pictures. Yeah, right!!!! Like that's ever going to happen!

No comments: