Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Thanks and More Trixie Tricks

First we would like to thank Grrreta, Teddi, Chloe and Ambrose very much for this award that they sent to us. It's our first award for blogging and we really appreciate it! Thanks y'all.


Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

We would like to nominate the following blogs that we really enjoy:









And, now for a note about Trixie!!!!!!! Trixie disappeared last night. She had been with Crazy Lady at the computer and then she was gone. Time for bed and nobody could find Trixie. Then there was a tiny little scratching noise next to the computer. Apparently, Trixie had climbed into a cabinet to rest and D.C. had come through and closed the door.



Didn't y'all miss me at all???


Well, actually, this is not such a bad place to be locked in. Lots of good CD's. . . .


good door to shut out the light. . . . .


nice comfortable surface for sleeping. Yeah, go ahead and close the door. I'm staying here for a while!!!

6 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Trixie, you're so funny! Things like that happen to me too. I got locked out on mum and dad's bedroom balcony one night!

Thanks for the award kitties, I'm very honoured!

Huffle Mawson

Sweet Purrfections said...

Trixie, be careful. I wouldn't want you to get stuck in there and miss your stinky goodness. Mom has closed my up in the closet many times!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oh yes, thank you so much for the award!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too.

Trixie, I am glad you did not get stuck there for too long. Sometimes I hide in the closet.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Thats funny Trixie!

I guess your secret napping spot is no longer a secret!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A big FANK YOO for the wonderful award...we really appreciates it and will put it up ASAP on our bloggie...

purrs
Abby