Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're In The Cat House Now

Phoebe: Thomas and I are in the cat house!!! (Note: Thomas insists that a cat house and a dog house are NOT the same thing, but I don't care. We're cats, so we're in the cat house!) Anyway, night before last I didn't come in. Crazy Lady called and called. I even walked right past her one time, but not close enough so that she could grab me. I just felt like staying out all night. I'm not saying what I did out there all night, but I'm not a terribly brave cat, so most of the night was spent in the shrubbery. I just have to assert my independence every once in a while. I sure was glad to get in the house the next morning and cool off and get a chance to sleep where I didn't have to keep an eye out for big scary ole things coming after me. Crazy Lady kept saying things like "What will people think", "They'll assume you're a loose cat", "You're becoming a hussy-cat!!". Who cares? Then last night, Thomas was a copy cat and did the same thing. I came in at dark just like we're supposed to, but Thomas just wouldn't come in. Now, Crazy Lady says that she's going to start keeping us in after 3pm everyday so that we don't get a chance to stay out all night. I think dumb ole Thomas should have waited a while before he took his night out and she wouldn't have been quite so mad!!!

No comments: